Domestic Water Heating:
Often overlooked, domestic water heating can
account for 20% of the average families utility
cost. On demand water heaters are more efficient as
they do not suffer from the standing heat losses of
a storage tank. If you have a conventional heater
with a storage tank, the standing losses can easily
cost in excess of $100 a year.
A hot water heater jacket can reduce these
standing losses by 40% or more, savings as much as
$5.00 a month.
- Made from Bubble type Double Sided Radiant
- Fits most tanks up to 80 gallons
- In addition to Radiant Barrier properties,
it adds approx. an R-6 value.
- Works on both gas and electric heaters
- Reduces standing losses by 40% or more
- Pays for itself in just a few months
With the installation of a
complete 'attic radiant barrier system' we will
install a 'water heater
tank jacket' free of charge.